Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday, April 9 - Riverside Drive

So I've been slack about blogging. It all started out so well. Oh, well. 7 weeks until the race so I'll do my best to keep up until then!

Last week, Art and I tackled Riverside Drive for our 6 miles. You either love it or hate it because its all hell. I mean, hills. We had a great pace and ended up with a great time.

My teammate, Art, posing before we headed out. He's working on his pose for Runners World. We'll work on a better pose during this week's run.








We took a break and marveled at how far we had come since crossing the bridge!





Art's fancy camera caught me in mid-stride. I was going to so fast, I am amazed the image showed up!





Coming back across the bridge. Another mile and a half and we're done!




1 comment:

  1. We've been to hell, er hill, and back together, Lelia!!! Art

    ReplyDelete